01/11/2013

Friday Top Five - Casual.





1 2 3 4 5

Casual is the hardest look to really nail isn't it. Get yourself glam on a Saturday night and it's easy to feel fabulous. But what if you aren't a big party animal? What if you want to feel fabulous when you meet the girls for lunch on a Sunday? That is when it can all seem a bit hard.

When I can, I am going to try and make Friday a dedication to all things casual style. Just in time for the weekend.

With the ladies above, I think it is all about the details. A pop of colour, the perfect necklace, a beautiful hat....and red boots. How can you ever feel boring and plain with the perfect red ankle boot.

Basics with a slice of personality. Maybe that is the key.

I'll be showing off my casual style on Tuesday. Much love and have a fabulous weekend. XX


Post a Comment