29/10/2013

Little Black Playsuit








 Playsuit: Ruby - find similar here.

Shoes: Mi Piaci - find here.

 

I wore this outfit out on the night of my birthday. I must admit, I felt pretty fabulous in it too. Summery and feminine. Such a great combination when turning 28. 

Apologies for the quality of the images. I am waiting on my new baby (my Canon 6D camera) to be sent to me. Rather than teach my photographer (helpful boyfriend) to use two different DSLRs, we are waiting another couple of weeks. Didn't he do a good job for his first shoot! He's right into it now, as he has quite the natural eye. So it looks as though Rosebud just recruited a permanent, unpaid photographer. Well, not totally unpaid. The man is enjoying the perks of dating a foody and passionate home cook. Everybody wins. 


Much love, 
K XX



Post a Comment